From Naewna, February 6, 2013
Foreign Minister Surapong Towichakchaikul: Want Cambodia to withdraw the Prear Vihear case? Hun Sen will never do it…
On Surapong’s pants: Cambodia’s lackey [“Lackey” is literally ‘khee khaa’ in Thai. The ‘khee’ by itself means ‘shit’.]
Caption: He was gutted out, nothing left but shit in his pants…
At bottom right: Thank you Khun Jet for the idea [of this cartoon].
[This refers to statement from the foreign minister indicating that Thailand would either loose or break even on the Preah Vihear case. Some criticized this for not sticking up for the country.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey