Australian journalist accused of defaming Thai navy set to face court – The Guardian, April 17, 2014
…The charges, brought by the Royal Thai Navy, follow Phuketwan’s republishing of a Reuters news agency report last year that alleged Thai security forces, including navy and police personnel, were linked in the smuggling of Muslim Rohingya from Burma.
The Reuters reporters, Jason Szep and Andrew Marshall, were this week awarded the Pulitzer prize for international reporting over their coverage of the Rohingya trafficking…
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?