Australian journalist accused of defaming Thai navy set to face court – The Guardian, April 17, 2014
…The charges, brought by the Royal Thai Navy, follow Phuketwan’s republishing of a Reuters news agency report last year that alleged Thai security forces, including navy and police personnel, were linked in the smuggling of Muslim Rohingya from Burma.
The Reuters reporters, Jason Szep and Andrew Marshall, were this week awarded the Pulitzer prize for international reporting over their coverage of the Rohingya trafficking…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?