[This refers to the rumor saying that Phanthongtae, the only son of Thaksin Shinawatra, will run for election and become the heir to the Shinawatra political machine.
In Thai style this means that many power brokers would begin centering their future political aspirations around the influence of Thaksin’s son.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!