[This refers to the rumor saying that Phanthongtae, the only son of Thaksin Shinawatra, will run for election and become the heir to the Shinawatra political machine.
In Thai style this means that many power brokers would begin centering their future political aspirations around the influence of Thaksin’s son.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees