[This refers to the rumor saying that Phanthongtae, the only son of Thaksin Shinawatra, will run for election and become the heir to the Shinawatra political machine.
In Thai style this means that many power brokers would begin centering their future political aspirations around the influence of Thaksin’s son.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?