From Manager, March 29, 2012
The man says to Thaksin: Finally we can make them shake hand with you for reconciliation… we were really tired.
On the shirt: Thai people
The caption reads: Reconciliation will be a success soon.
[refers to the government pushing ahead on reconciliation plans that would likely include Thaksin despite some public opinion polls that show the public fells it would increase divisions in society]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example