From Manager, March 29, 2012
The man says to Thaksin: Finally we can make them shake hand with you for reconciliation… we were really tired.
On the shirt: Thai people
The caption reads: Reconciliation will be a success soon.
[refers to the government pushing ahead on reconciliation plans that would likely include Thaksin despite some public opinion polls that show the public fells it would increase divisions in society]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die