A new blog, Thai Law & Policy, has some excellent info on business issues of interest to foreigners:
2007: Proposed Amendments to the FBA - What Happened?
Criminal Defamation as a Business Tool
Thai warning labels on alcohol
Alcohol companies world-wide are lining up to fight a Thai plan to require graphic warning labels about alcohol on the country's domestic and imported beer, wine and liquor bottles...
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?