A new blog, Thai Law & Policy, has some excellent info on business issues of interest to foreigners:
2007: Proposed Amendments to the FBA - What Happened?
Criminal Defamation as a Business Tool
Thai warning labels on alcohol
Alcohol companies world-wide are lining up to fight a Thai plan to require graphic warning labels about alcohol on the country's domestic and imported beer, wine and liquor bottles...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit