Great Rum From Where? Yes, Thailand – Forbes, August 15, 2013
…Phraya plays a lot on Eastern philosophy in its marketing, and claims adherence to the ancient Asian way of viewing the world as governed by four natural elements, Fire, Earth, Air and Water. The Fire comes in the form of the charred oak barrels the rum is aged in. The Earth is responsible for the quality of the sugar cane, grown in Thailand’s Nakhon Pathom. The Air is the tropical climate of the region, and the aging warehouses are buildings set on stilts over cool lagoons to moderate the hot weather. The water is, well, water, naturally occurring near where Phraya is distilled…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019