We’ve got mail: ‘Postbag’ letter men open up – Bangkok post, July 7, 2013
…Readers of this newspaper’s “PostBag” will undoubtedly recognise the names of three letter writers who fit this bill: Burin Kantabutra, Eric Bahrt and Dom Dunn.
When he was still in office, Thaksin Shinawatra met Mr Burin at a business function.
When they were introduced, Mr Burin recalls, the former prime minister recognised his name immediately: “Oh, yes, you’re the letter writer…”
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?