We’ve got mail: ‘Postbag’ letter men open up – Bangkok post, July 7, 2013
…Readers of this newspaper’s “PostBag” will undoubtedly recognise the names of three letter writers who fit this bill: Burin Kantabutra, Eric Bahrt and Dom Dunn.
When he was still in office, Thaksin Shinawatra met Mr Burin at a business function.
When they were introduced, Mr Burin recalls, the former prime minister recognised his name immediately: “Oh, yes, you’re the letter writer…”
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin