We’ve got mail: ‘Postbag’ letter men open up – Bangkok post, July 7, 2013
…Readers of this newspaper’s “PostBag” will undoubtedly recognise the names of three letter writers who fit this bill: Burin Kantabutra, Eric Bahrt and Dom Dunn.
When he was still in office, Thaksin Shinawatra met Mr Burin at a business function.
When they were introduced, Mr Burin recalls, the former prime minister recognised his name immediately: “Oh, yes, you’re the letter writer…”
- The real reason people are poor
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)