Grand river cruises set to return – phnompenhpost.com, May 27, 2011
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…Several international companies are gearing up to service the region with new river cruise itineraries and even new ships, starting next month when Pandaw River Cruises kicks off its seasonal seven-day voyage program from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City and vice versa…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change