Grand river cruises set to return – phnompenhpost.com, May 27, 2011
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…Several international companies are gearing up to service the region with new river cruise itineraries and even new ships, starting next month when Pandaw River Cruises kicks off its seasonal seven-day voyage program from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City and vice versa…
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- When the Thaksin wave comes… it will be gone?
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?