Grand river cruises set to return – phnompenhpost.com, May 27, 2011
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…Several international companies are gearing up to service the region with new river cruise itineraries and even new ships, starting next month when Pandaw River Cruises kicks off its seasonal seven-day voyage program from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City and vice versa…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police