Who ordered the assassination of Thai businessman? – The Nation, June 15, 2013
…the police team that nabbed Santiparb at a petrol station was led by none other than Pol Colonel Napanwut Liamsa-nguan – a suspect acquitted over the disappearance of lawyer and human-rights activist Somchai Neelapaijit in 2004. Thaksin Shinawatra was in power when Somchai disappeared.
…Napanwut, who changed his name from Chadchai, works as a superintendent at the Children and Women’s Protection Division. Yet, Bangkok Police Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang gave him the job of making arrests after news came out that Akeyuth might have been abducted…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies