Who ordered the assassination of Thai businessman? – The Nation, June 15, 2013
…the police team that nabbed Santiparb at a petrol station was led by none other than Pol Colonel Napanwut Liamsa-nguan – a suspect acquitted over the disappearance of lawyer and human-rights activist Somchai Neelapaijit in 2004. Thaksin Shinawatra was in power when Somchai disappeared.
…Napanwut, who changed his name from Chadchai, works as a superintendent at the Children and Women’s Protection Division. Yet, Bangkok Police Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang gave him the job of making arrests after news came out that Akeyuth might have been abducted…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets