Prajin: No idea when DCA able to meet ICAO safety standards – Bangkok Post, June 22, 2015
…After meeting with concerned authorities on solutions to the ICAO’s “significant safety concerns” Monday evening, ACM Prajin said the DCA still didn’t have a plan on how to address the issues raised by the UN regulatory body.
He said he ordered the department to figure it out by Thursday…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site