Prajin: No idea when DCA able to meet ICAO safety standards – Bangkok Post, June 22, 2015
…After meeting with concerned authorities on solutions to the ICAO’s “significant safety concerns” Monday evening, ACM Prajin said the DCA still didn’t have a plan on how to address the issues raised by the UN regulatory body.
He said he ordered the department to figure it out by Thursday…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work