Prajin: No idea when DCA able to meet ICAO safety standards – Bangkok Post, June 22, 2015
…After meeting with concerned authorities on solutions to the ICAO’s “significant safety concerns” Monday evening, ACM Prajin said the DCA still didn’t have a plan on how to address the issues raised by the UN regulatory body.
He said he ordered the department to figure it out by Thursday…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King