Prajin: No idea when DCA able to meet ICAO safety standards – Bangkok Post, June 22, 2015
…After meeting with concerned authorities on solutions to the ICAO’s “significant safety concerns” Monday evening, ACM Prajin said the DCA still didn’t have a plan on how to address the issues raised by the UN regulatory body.
He said he ordered the department to figure it out by Thursday…
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings