From Thairath, November 21, 2012
Left, a robber: Master, please forecast an auspicious time for robbing.
Middle, master: This Saturday, from sun rise to sun set, is very convenient.
The robber: Why is it convenient?
Right, master: Dr. Lerm has mobilized 50,000 police to stop Seh Aii’s protesting group.
[Reference is to Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Ubumrung's (Dr. Lerm) who ordered a mobilization of 50,000 police from across the country for crowd control the protest during November 23-24, 2012 led by Seh Aii (Gen. Boonlert Kaewprasit)]
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Slain Italian Photographer’s Last Photos Unveiled
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Red Protests – May 19, 2010
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May