[Reference is to Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit who was investigated for misconduct for seeing Thaksin Shinawatra, a fugitive, in Hong Kong and publicly admitting his promotion was due to Thaksin and asking him to pin on his insignia for his new rank. After criticism, Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit told reporters that he asked his mother, and not any other people’s mothers, and she agreed with what he did.
The cartoon makes the joke that he might use the same reasoning in efforts to halt anti-government protests.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies