[Reference is to Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit who was investigated for misconduct for seeing Thaksin Shinawatra, a fugitive, in Hong Kong and publicly admitting his promotion was due to Thaksin and asking him to pin on his insignia for his new rank. After criticism, Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit told reporters that he asked his mother, and not any other people’s mothers, and she agreed with what he did.
The cartoon makes the joke that he might use the same reasoning in efforts to halt anti-government protests.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting