[Reference is to Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit who was investigated for misconduct for seeing Thaksin Shinawatra, a fugitive, in Hong Kong and publicly admitting his promotion was due to Thaksin and asking him to pin on his insignia for his new rank. After criticism, Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit told reporters that he asked his mother, and not any other people’s mothers, and she agreed with what he did.
The cartoon makes the joke that he might use the same reasoning in efforts to halt anti-government protests.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections