[Reference is to Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit who was investigated for misconduct for seeing Thaksin Shinawatra, a fugitive, in Hong Kong and publicly admitting his promotion was due to Thaksin and asking him to pin on his insignia for his new rank. After criticism, Pol.Lt.Gen. Kamronwit told reporters that he asked his mother, and not any other people’s mothers, and she agreed with what he did.
The cartoon makes the joke that he might use the same reasoning in efforts to halt anti-government protests.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets