From Thairath, July 19, 2013
Left: Good news and bad news. Good news is that the government’s going to open a hotline–1569–to encourage tips on the whereabouts of rotten rice.
Middle: And what is the bad news?
Right: The government will sue those whoever tips it off on the rotten rice for undermining Thai rice.
[Refers to government attacks on bureaucrats who dared to warn about graft and waste in the rice pledging program.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck