From Thairath, July 19, 2013
Left: Good news and bad news. Good news is that the government’s going to open a hotline–1569–to encourage tips on the whereabouts of rotten rice.
Middle: And what is the bad news?
Right: The government will sue those whoever tips it off on the rotten rice for undermining Thai rice.
[Refers to government attacks on bureaucrats who dared to warn about graft and waste in the rice pledging program.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting