From Thairath, July 19, 2013
Left: Good news and bad news. Good news is that the government’s going to open a hotline–1569–to encourage tips on the whereabouts of rotten rice.
Middle: And what is the bad news?
Right: The government will sue those whoever tips it off on the rotten rice for undermining Thai rice.
[Refers to government attacks on bureaucrats who dared to warn about graft and waste in the rice pledging program.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017