From Thairath, July 19, 2013
Left: Good news and bad news. Good news is that the government’s going to open a hotline–1569–to encourage tips on the whereabouts of rotten rice.
Middle: And what is the bad news?
Right: The government will sue those whoever tips it off on the rotten rice for undermining Thai rice.
[Refers to government attacks on bureaucrats who dared to warn about graft and waste in the rice pledging program.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter