From Arun, September 29, 2017
Title: Good life…
On the blue suit: Exports rise at the highest rate in 6 years. The WEF [World Economic Forum] was up to two rankings. The GDP of the 2nd quarter grows 3.7%, etc.
On the black circle: Glass roots
[The junta has claimed that they helped to improve the country’s economy, related to several factors. However, the cartoonist points out that the living conditions of the poor still needs to be improved and implies that the junta’s policy provides benefit to business (represented by the fat man in a suit) rather than the poor.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections