From Arun, September 29, 2017
Title: Good life…
On the blue suit: Exports rise at the highest rate in 6 years. The WEF [World Economic Forum] was up to two rankings. The GDP of the 2nd quarter grows 3.7%, etc.
On the black circle: Glass roots
[The junta has claimed that they helped to improve the country’s economy, related to several factors. However, the cartoonist points out that the living conditions of the poor still needs to be improved and implies that the junta’s policy provides benefit to business (represented by the fat man in a suit) rather than the poor.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament