From Arun, September 29, 2017
Title: Good life…
On the blue suit: Exports rise at the highest rate in 6 years. The WEF [World Economic Forum] was up to two rankings. The GDP of the 2nd quarter grows 3.7%, etc.
On the black circle: Glass roots
[The junta has claimed that they helped to improve the country’s economy, related to several factors. However, the cartoonist points out that the living conditions of the poor still needs to be improved and implies that the junta’s policy provides benefit to business (represented by the fat man in a suit) rather than the poor.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist