Going green in Thailand? Only if you can afford it – CNET, April 17, 2012
…Toyota Thailand currently offers three hybrids models–the Camry, Prius C and the Prius, in their various trim levels. The starting prices? A cool 1,199,000 baht (US$38,866) for the Prius, 1,399,000 baht (US$45,349) for the Prius C and 1,649,000 baht (US$53,452) for a Camry hybrid. Did you notice that the compact Prius C costs more than the regular, full-sized Prius?
Let’s now have a look at the starting prices for these same cars in the US. The Prius starts at a MSRP of US$24,000, Prius C at US$18,950 and the Camry Hybrid at US$25,900…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out