Going green in Thailand? Only if you can afford it – CNET, April 17, 2012
…Toyota Thailand currently offers three hybrids models–the Camry, Prius C and the Prius, in their various trim levels. The starting prices? A cool 1,199,000 baht (US$38,866) for the Prius, 1,399,000 baht (US$45,349) for the Prius C and 1,649,000 baht (US$53,452) for a Camry hybrid. Did you notice that the compact Prius C costs more than the regular, full-sized Prius?
Let’s now have a look at the starting prices for these same cars in the US. The Prius starts at a MSRP of US$24,000, Prius C at US$18,950 and the Camry Hybrid at US$25,900…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?