Goa’s loss is Thailand’s and Caribbean’s gain – indiatimes.com, February 26, 2012
…”It’s a horrible time for us,” said Lourenco Fernandes, who owns a shack on Calangute beach. “Even if we serve guests alcohol or beer at 10.30pm, the police on patrol won’t allow their glasses to be seen on the table after 11pm. Guests like to have a drink along with their meals. They’re now having their meals within the four walls of their hotel rooms,” he added…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?