From Thairath, June 29, 2017
Left: No matter how we write the new constitution the politicians still prefer the old one which they are familiar with.
Middle: So, we’d better write it like the old one.
Foreigner: Which old one?
Right: The one for temporary use and later the military tears it up.
[Refers to Thai constitution and coups. Frequently, after a coup, they will write a temporary charter with powers to create legitimacy for themselves and their actions.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019