From Thairath, June 29, 2017
Left: No matter how we write the new constitution the politicians still prefer the old one which they are familiar with.
Middle: So, we’d better write it like the old one.
Foreigner: Which old one?
Right: The one for temporary use and later the military tears it up.
[Refers to Thai constitution and coups. Frequently, after a coup, they will write a temporary charter with powers to create legitimacy for themselves and their actions.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018