From Manager, April 2, 2019
PM Prayuth: If I get 2 bags of saline drip, then I will have the power to move on.
On saline drip, left: Chart Pattana, Charthaipattana, Democrat, Bhum Jai Thai, Palang Pracharath, Action Coalition for Thailand, New Economics
On saline drip, right: 250 Senates
[The cartoonist notes how PM Prayuth’s chances of remaining PM is bolstered by securing enough seats in the lower house plus votes from the 250 appointed senators. The cartoon makes the point that the system seems to be set up to support the junta’s intention of remaining in power after elections.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?