From Manager, April 2, 2019
PM Prayuth: If I get 2 bags of saline drip, then I will have the power to move on.
On saline drip, left: Chart Pattana, Charthaipattana, Democrat, Bhum Jai Thai, Palang Pracharath, Action Coalition for Thailand, New Economics
On saline drip, right: 250 Senates
[The cartoonist notes how PM Prayuth’s chances of remaining PM is bolstered by securing enough seats in the lower house plus votes from the 250 appointed senators. The cartoon makes the point that the system seems to be set up to support the junta’s intention of remaining in power after elections.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear