From Manager, April 2, 2019
PM Prayuth: If I get 2 bags of saline drip, then I will have the power to move on.
On saline drip, left: Chart Pattana, Charthaipattana, Democrat, Bhum Jai Thai, Palang Pracharath, Action Coalition for Thailand, New Economics
On saline drip, right: 250 Senates
[The cartoonist notes how PM Prayuth’s chances of remaining PM is bolstered by securing enough seats in the lower house plus votes from the 250 appointed senators. The cartoon makes the point that the system seems to be set up to support the junta’s intention of remaining in power after elections.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey