Girlfriend of Brixton teen killed in Thai crash speaks of heartbreak – www.streathamguardian.co.uk, October 19, 2011
…but have been told by Thai officials that a police investigation could take a year itself.
She said: “We have been told absolutely nothing. We have been treated as though we were Thai, and I have found out that that is not very nice.”
Following the accident, the Foreign Office changed its advice to Britons travelling in Thailand, stressing the increased risks of road travel in the country. it added 347 Britons died in Thailand last year…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?