‘Ghanaian players in Thailand now rice farmers and sex workers’ – ghanaweb.com, May 6, 2015
…“It is true that most of the African players who go to Thailand end up doing weird jobs. Some of them earn their income from sleeping with women.
Others also become rice farmers, even though, their primary aim of going to Thailand was to play football. It is mostly a futile venture for people to leave Ghana for Thailand to play football because it is not worth it…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work