‘Ghanaian players in Thailand now rice farmers and sex workers’ – ghanaweb.com, May 6, 2015
…“It is true that most of the African players who go to Thailand end up doing weird jobs. Some of them earn their income from sleeping with women.
Others also become rice farmers, even though, their primary aim of going to Thailand was to play football. It is mostly a futile venture for people to leave Ghana for Thailand to play football because it is not worth it…”
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019