From Thairath, August 25, 2015
Title: How’s about you, sir… still ok?
On a snake from the left-middle-right: Anti-foreigners [referring to the bomb attacks in Bangkok], economic problems, constitution to cement power [this was the charter voted down on September 6]
On the notepad: News
Phi Nooring: To handle this snake, you’d better be able to control it.
Mouse: A fierce snake is wrapping around your neck.
[Refers to the problems facing by the junta including the expected junta constitution. Red Shirts were already gearing up this sort of rhetoric to protest the charter when it was unexpectedly voted down on September 6.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash