From Manager, March 26, 2019
Sign on the building: Democrat [meaning the headquarters of the Democrat Party]
People inside the building: Make a call to Phalang Pacharath quickly… hurry… unless it will be too late!!!
On sign held by Abhisit: I don’t support Mr. Prayuth to continue his power absolutely.
[Refers to former Democrat party’s leader Abhisit Vejjajiva who resigned from the party leader to show his responsibility for his party’s electoral failure. He had repeatedly declared his party would not support PM Prayuth to continue as PM after the election.
However, many in the party wished to support the junta to blocks Thaksin’s reemergence into politics again.
The cartoonist shows party members rushing to join the military coalition now that Abhisit, and the party’s pledges not to support the military, have been sidelined.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear