From Mahaprachachon, May 25-31, 2012
[Weerakarn Musikapong says] The Red Shirts will support Poo and withstand the dictators who plan to overthrow her.
[Interesting cover from Mahaprachachon trying to make sure the Red Shirts continue to back up the government despite recent disappointment over Thaksin statements to “forgive and forget.”]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules