From Naewna, June 4, 2012
On Thaksin’s shirt: Cheating Thai politics.
On Thaksin’s son’s shirt: Ramkamheang University examination cheating
Thaksin says: Try to present yourself to media very often, son. I’ll push you into this circle, because there’s no occupation where you can cheat and get money so much as being politician.
Son: Yes, papa. [implying that both of them cheat to get ahead]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey