From Arun, March 26, 2015
Title: German model, Solution to the Thai election system
[Refers to the explanation from the Constitution Drafting Committee (CDC) that they are studying the German constitution for an example for the new Thai system. This system favors smaller parties and prevents a single party from exercising complete control. The junta is thought to be favoring this system to prevent another Thaksin-directed party from winning a majority and pushing fro amnesty again.
The cartoonist, using a play on the American Standard urinals often seen in Thailand, contends that the German-style constitution may not suitable for Thailand.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees