From Arun, March 26, 2015
Title: German model, Solution to the Thai election system
[Refers to the explanation from the Constitution Drafting Committee (CDC) that they are studying the German constitution for an example for the new Thai system. This system favors smaller parties and prevents a single party from exercising complete control. The junta is thought to be favoring this system to prevent another Thaksin-directed party from winning a majority and pushing fro amnesty again.
The cartoonist, using a play on the American Standard urinals often seen in Thailand, contends that the German-style constitution may not suitable for Thailand.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019