From Arun, March 26, 2015
Title: German model, Solution to the Thai election system
[Refers to the explanation from the Constitution Drafting Committee (CDC) that they are studying the German constitution for an example for the new Thai system. This system favors smaller parties and prevents a single party from exercising complete control. The junta is thought to be favoring this system to prevent another Thaksin-directed party from winning a majority and pushing fro amnesty again.
The cartoonist, using a play on the American Standard urinals often seen in Thailand, contends that the German-style constitution may not suitable for Thailand.]
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Using absolute power to fight corruption
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets