General Prayuth’s “homework” for political rivals for consideration – ThaiPBS, May 22, 2014
The five issues are:
– Reform before election or election before reform? Can an election be held and when will it be held?
– A referendum on whether there will be reform before election or election before reform?
– A neutral interim prime minister in accordance with the law?
– An interim government proposed by the Senate?
– Can the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship and the People’s Democratic Reform Committee call off their protests to let the protesters go back home and they carry on with the talks to find a solution to the political conflict?
In his capacity as director of Peace and Order Maintaining Command, General Prayuth said he would like all the concerned parties to find answers to the five issues and to try to find a way out of the conflict so that the country can return to normalcy and move on.
He said he expected a solution could be found before he is due to retire at the end of September.
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs