The sign reads: Greenpeace – Don’t let nuclear accidents keep happening. Fukushima – The Next One is Your Responsibility
The playground of Watari School and many areas in Fukushima are contaminated with radioactivity that exceeds the safety level, especially for children. The government has dug up the topsoil of this playground to reduce the amount of radioactive contamination. Although the level of radioactivity here is lower now, areas close by are still found to be contaminated.
The radioactive level is twice the normal level of the Fukushima nuclear power plants before the disaster, the normal level being 0.08 micro Sievert per hour.
[One of a series of signs in the Silom area to warn Thais from pursuing nuclear energy.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019