The sign reads: Greenpeace – Don’t let nuclear accidents keep happening. Fukushima – The Next One is Your Responsibility
The playground of Watari School and many areas in Fukushima are contaminated with radioactivity that exceeds the safety level, especially for children. The government has dug up the topsoil of this playground to reduce the amount of radioactive contamination. Although the level of radioactivity here is lower now, areas close by are still found to be contaminated.
The radioactive level is twice the normal level of the Fukushima nuclear power plants before the disaster, the normal level being 0.08 micro Sievert per hour.
[One of a series of signs in the Silom area to warn Thais from pursuing nuclear energy.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter