Chalerm’s frustration goes online – Bangkok Post, July 3, 2013
…”He lied to Pol Lt Col Thaksin and Yingluck and I was eventually replaced by Pol Gen Pracha Promnok as deputy prime minister. This was because Thawee told them that I had opened a gambling den…”
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?