Chalerm’s frustration goes online – Bangkok Post, July 3, 2013
…”He lied to Pol Lt Col Thaksin and Yingluck and I was eventually replaced by Pol Gen Pracha Promnok as deputy prime minister. This was because Thawee told them that I had opened a gambling den…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter