Chalerm’s frustration goes online – Bangkok Post, July 3, 2013
…”He lied to Pol Lt Col Thaksin and Yingluck and I was eventually replaced by Pol Gen Pracha Promnok as deputy prime minister. This was because Thawee told them that I had opened a gambling den…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit