This image, circulated on social media, ridicules literal translation from English that are funny.
For example the word “repeat” is translated as “to redo…slow down.” “Hold duration” is translated as “undone period.”
Such translations are common in Thai-language software. Typically the Thai reader can understand the actual meaning from the context and simply ignores the odd translation.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies