Full Steam Ahead For China’s Rail Links Abroad? – www.wnyc.org, June 14, 2011
…Chinese media have reported that China plans to first complete a line through Laos, Thailand and Malaysia before arriving in Singapore. China is reportedly also planning branches of the network stretching into Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar. A separate network may eventually extend through western China and Central Asia toward Europe…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions