Fugitive Thai drug lord taunts police that he has evidence of the bribery he was forced to pay them – Bangkok Post, November 21, 2014
…Benz, whose real name is Adisak Srisa-ard, 26, posted a challenge on Facebook for police to “stand up and support” the innocence of a deputy he claimed to have bribed.
He claimed he had met a “Deputy Theerawat” and had audio clips of a bribe being exchanged. As well, he had copied all of the banknotes he handed to police.
On his Facebook page, Mr Adisak taunted police by saying he had dignity for admitting he was a drug dealer. But police would not admit to taking bribes and have accused him of lying…
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out