Fugitive Thai drug lord taunts police that he has evidence of the bribery he was forced to pay them – Bangkok Post, November 21, 2014
…Benz, whose real name is Adisak Srisa-ard, 26, posted a challenge on Facebook for police to “stand up and support” the innocence of a deputy he claimed to have bribed.
He claimed he had met a “Deputy Theerawat” and had audio clips of a bribe being exchanged. As well, he had copied all of the banknotes he handed to police.
On his Facebook page, Mr Adisak taunted police by saying he had dignity for admitting he was a drug dealer. But police would not admit to taking bribes and have accused him of lying…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site