Fugitive Thai drug lord taunts police that he has evidence of the bribery he was forced to pay them – Bangkok Post, November 21, 2014
…Benz, whose real name is Adisak Srisa-ard, 26, posted a challenge on Facebook for police to “stand up and support” the innocence of a deputy he claimed to have bribed.
He claimed he had met a “Deputy Theerawat” and had audio clips of a bribe being exchanged. As well, he had copied all of the banknotes he handed to police.
On his Facebook page, Mr Adisak taunted police by saying he had dignity for admitting he was a drug dealer. But police would not admit to taking bribes and have accused him of lying…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!