Fugitive Thai drug lord taunts police that he has evidence of the bribery he was forced to pay them – Bangkok Post, November 21, 2014
…Benz, whose real name is Adisak Srisa-ard, 26, posted a challenge on Facebook for police to “stand up and support” the innocence of a deputy he claimed to have bribed.
He claimed he had met a “Deputy Theerawat” and had audio clips of a bribe being exchanged. As well, he had copied all of the banknotes he handed to police.
On his Facebook page, Mr Adisak taunted police by saying he had dignity for admitting he was a drug dealer. But police would not admit to taking bribes and have accused him of lying…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017