Fugitive Thai drug lord taunts police that he has evidence of the bribery he was forced to pay them – Bangkok Post, November 21, 2014
…Benz, whose real name is Adisak Srisa-ard, 26, posted a challenge on Facebook for police to “stand up and support” the innocence of a deputy he claimed to have bribed.
He claimed he had met a “Deputy Theerawat” and had audio clips of a bribe being exchanged. As well, he had copied all of the banknotes he handed to police.
On his Facebook page, Mr Adisak taunted police by saying he had dignity for admitting he was a drug dealer. But police would not admit to taking bribes and have accused him of lying…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police