Henry seeks to halt interpol alert – postzambia.com, April 10, 2012
…Henry has been placed on the International Police (Interpol) red notice list as a wanted person.
Henry, currently domiciled in South Africa, has hired Amsterdam of Amsterdam & Peroff LLP to halt the Interpol alert.
“These unspecified allegations against Henry Banda are politically driven and without foundation. It is clearly not a genuine investigation,” stated Amsterdam, who also represents former president Banda, in a claim to counter Zambia’s pursuit for Henry…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in