Henry seeks to halt interpol alert – postzambia.com, April 10, 2012
…Henry has been placed on the International Police (Interpol) red notice list as a wanted person.
Henry, currently domiciled in South Africa, has hired Amsterdam of Amsterdam & Peroff LLP to halt the Interpol alert.
“These unspecified allegations against Henry Banda are politically driven and without foundation. It is clearly not a genuine investigation,” stated Amsterdam, who also represents former president Banda, in a claim to counter Zambia’s pursuit for Henry…
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste
- “You…ugly American you.. go home!!”
- Betrayal Pig
- Coconut Shell Land
- New York Times retracts claims about crime wave in Thailand
- Roasted Pork Democrat Party