Henry seeks to halt interpol alert – postzambia.com, April 10, 2012
…Henry has been placed on the International Police (Interpol) red notice list as a wanted person.
Henry, currently domiciled in South Africa, has hired Amsterdam of Amsterdam & Peroff LLP to halt the Interpol alert.
“These unspecified allegations against Henry Banda are politically driven and without foundation. It is clearly not a genuine investigation,” stated Amsterdam, who also represents former president Banda, in a claim to counter Zambia’s pursuit for Henry…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists