Henry seeks to halt interpol alert – postzambia.com, April 10, 2012
…Henry has been placed on the International Police (Interpol) red notice list as a wanted person.
Henry, currently domiciled in South Africa, has hired Amsterdam of Amsterdam & Peroff LLP to halt the Interpol alert.
“These unspecified allegations against Henry Banda are politically driven and without foundation. It is clearly not a genuine investigation,” stated Amsterdam, who also represents former president Banda, in a claim to counter Zambia’s pursuit for Henry…
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings