Henry seeks to halt interpol alert – postzambia.com, April 10, 2012
…Henry has been placed on the International Police (Interpol) red notice list as a wanted person.
Henry, currently domiciled in South Africa, has hired Amsterdam of Amsterdam & Peroff LLP to halt the Interpol alert.
“These unspecified allegations against Henry Banda are politically driven and without foundation. It is clearly not a genuine investigation,” stated Amsterdam, who also represents former president Banda, in a claim to counter Zambia’s pursuit for Henry…
- 24 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to Their Rally
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Banharn’s passing in the Thai-language press
- Men who attacked family in Hua Hin “did not have the intention to harm” them
- Withdrawing the knife is easy
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Does Thaksin Employ Lobbyists?
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom