Fuel filmed pouring from Dreamliner wing – thelocal.no, January 21, 2014
[Thanks to a reader for pointing this out.]
… Norwegian’s press spokesman Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson confirmed the leak to Norway’s Nordlys newspaper, but stressed that the passengers had never been in any danger, and that the pilot would have been aware of the leak from his instruments.
“Yes, it is leaking fuel and it was noticed very soon after the aircraft starting taxiing out,” she said of the photographs. “There was never any danger to the passengers…”
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings