Fuel filmed pouring from Dreamliner wing – thelocal.no, January 21, 2014
[Thanks to a reader for pointing this out.]
… Norwegian’s press spokesman Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson confirmed the leak to Norway’s Nordlys newspaper, but stressed that the passengers had never been in any danger, and that the pilot would have been aware of the leak from his instruments.
“Yes, it is leaking fuel and it was noticed very soon after the aircraft starting taxiing out,” she said of the photographs. “There was never any danger to the passengers…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way