Fuel filmed pouring from Dreamliner wing – thelocal.no, January 21, 2014
[Thanks to a reader for pointing this out.]
… Norwegian’s press spokesman Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson confirmed the leak to Norway’s Nordlys newspaper, but stressed that the passengers had never been in any danger, and that the pilot would have been aware of the leak from his instruments.
“Yes, it is leaking fuel and it was noticed very soon after the aircraft starting taxiing out,” she said of the photographs. “There was never any danger to the passengers…”
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017