Fuel filmed pouring from Dreamliner wing – thelocal.no, January 21, 2014
[Thanks to a reader for pointing this out.]
… Norwegian’s press spokesman Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson confirmed the leak to Norway’s Nordlys newspaper, but stressed that the passengers had never been in any danger, and that the pilot would have been aware of the leak from his instruments.
“Yes, it is leaking fuel and it was noticed very soon after the aircraft starting taxiing out,” she said of the photographs. “There was never any danger to the passengers…”
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44