Fuel filmed pouring from Dreamliner wing – thelocal.no, January 21, 2014
[Thanks to a reader for pointing this out.]
… Norwegian’s press spokesman Charlotte Holmbergh Jacobsson confirmed the leak to Norway’s Nordlys newspaper, but stressed that the passengers had never been in any danger, and that the pilot would have been aware of the leak from his instruments.
“Yes, it is leaking fuel and it was noticed very soon after the aircraft starting taxiing out,” she said of the photographs. “There was never any danger to the passengers…”
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019