Frost & Sullivan Forecasts Myanmar’s Automotive Market To Grow at CAGR of 7.8 Per Cent to Reach 95,300 Units in 2019 – PR Newswire, September 3, 2013
Myanmar’s automotive market is likely to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8 per cent (2013-2019), driven by a growing economy, infrastructure development and increasing income…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting