Frost & Sullivan Forecasts Myanmar’s Automotive Market To Grow at CAGR of 7.8 Per Cent to Reach 95,300 Units in 2019 – PR Newswire, September 3, 2013
Myanmar’s automotive market is likely to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8 per cent (2013-2019), driven by a growing economy, infrastructure development and increasing income…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue