Frost & Sullivan Forecasts Myanmar’s Automotive Market To Grow at CAGR of 7.8 Per Cent to Reach 95,300 Units in 2019 – PR Newswire, September 3, 2013
Myanmar’s automotive market is likely to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8 per cent (2013-2019), driven by a growing economy, infrastructure development and increasing income…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military