From NottheNation: Nation Newspaper Simplifies Website To Just 12 Moving Parts – September , 2011
…According to Maneerat, the choice of 12 moving parts, including an auto-play slideshow of top story photos, a rotating columnist navbar, a text ticker of breaking news, a large video screen of Sutachai Yoon and Tulsathit Taptim discussing the day’s events, and an illegibly fast-scrolling sidebar of Thanong K’s endlessly repeated, neurotically shrill Tweets, “perfectly engages the senses of the average Nation reader…”
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Arrested for providing a place for a criminal to hide