From Not the Nation: Abhisit Promises To Look Less Awkward In Photos If Re-Elected
…A second phase of the plan involves bringing in selected working-class people to live with Abhisit in his house on Sukhumvit Soi 31 for a month to teach him about Thai culture, linguistic idioms and everyday activities.
Suthep declined to comment on rumors that Abhisit was considering an artificial tan.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- 1932: “Siamese skyline”
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- For Thai rape victims, seeking justice is another assault
- People’s Revolution Knocks Down Thaksin’s Electric Pole