From Not the Nation: Abhisit Promises To Look Less Awkward In Photos If Re-Elected
…A second phase of the plan involves bringing in selected working-class people to live with Abhisit in his house on Sukhumvit Soi 31 for a month to teach him about Thai culture, linguistic idioms and everyday activities.
Suthep declined to comment on rumors that Abhisit was considering an artificial tan.
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 11 Years Ago Today: Bangkok Post editor fired under political pressure
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin victory puts Thai media in jeopardy
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 62 Years Ago: Bangkok in 1953
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin to give top priority to opening casinos
- 7 Years Ago: Threats to Resume Thaksin’s War on Drugs