From Not the Nation: Abhisit Promises To Look Less Awkward In Photos If Re-Elected
…A second phase of the plan involves bringing in selected working-class people to live with Abhisit in his house on Sukhumvit Soi 31 for a month to teach him about Thai culture, linguistic idioms and everyday activities.
Suthep declined to comment on rumors that Abhisit was considering an artificial tan.
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 22 Years Ago: Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park