From Not the Nation: Abhisit Promises To Look Less Awkward In Photos If Re-Elected
…A second phase of the plan involves bringing in selected working-class people to live with Abhisit in his house on Sukhumvit Soi 31 for a month to teach him about Thai culture, linguistic idioms and everyday activities.
Suthep declined to comment on rumors that Abhisit was considering an artificial tan.
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand