Thaksin on a mission to humiliate Thai government
…From cyberspace, Thaksin tweeted to his 40,000 Twitter followers that Abhisit’s recall of the Thai ambassador was a “childish overreaction.”
“I’m asking permission from all Thai people to advise the Cambodian government … until I have a chance to serve you again,” he tweeted separately, calling his new job “an honor…”
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?