Thaksin on a mission to humiliate Thai government
…From cyberspace, Thaksin tweeted to his 40,000 Twitter followers that Abhisit’s recall of the Thai ambassador was a “childish overreaction.”
“I’m asking permission from all Thai people to advise the Cambodian government … until I have a chance to serve you again,” he tweeted separately, calling his new job “an honor…”
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?