From Manager, January 23, 2012
Worajate Pakeerat says: All Thais must have the freedom to speak and criticize the monarch.
Sign reads: Forbid the king to speak to his people
[This refers to the suspicion held by some that the goal of lese majeste reform is to eventually create a monarchy that is barred from making political comments–particularly those criticizing elected politicians. When Thaksin was PM, he was the object of pointed comments from the King during a yearly address.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament