From Thairath, September 30, 2015
Caption: Front and back
On the table: Rights + freedom of Thai citizens.
Mouse man: Please return the award.
Mouse: Violate the rights.
[This reference the ironic bestowing of the Global Sustainable Digital Development Award for Thailand while the junta was pursuing the single gateway plan to control internet access.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?