From Thairath, September 30, 2015
Caption: Front and back
On the table: Rights + freedom of Thai citizens.
Mouse man: Please return the award.
Mouse: Violate the rights.
[This reference the ironic bestowing of the Global Sustainable Digital Development Award for Thailand while the junta was pursuing the single gateway plan to control internet access.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees