Thailand Believers Eager for Franklin Graham Event on Nov 22-24 – christianpost.com, November 19, 2013
…”I’d say there’s an indifference to Christianity,” said Chad Hammond, director of Asian affairs for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. “They don’t view it as a threat in Thailand. In India and some other places, Christianity is viewed as a threat. Here, I think there’s just an indifference. A lot of people are Buddhist because their parents are Buddhist, and it’s just part of the culture…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter