Thailand Believers Eager for Franklin Graham Event on Nov 22-24 – christianpost.com, November 19, 2013
…”I’d say there’s an indifference to Christianity,” said Chad Hammond, director of Asian affairs for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. “They don’t view it as a threat in Thailand. In India and some other places, Christianity is viewed as a threat. Here, I think there’s just an indifference. A lot of people are Buddhist because their parents are Buddhist, and it’s just part of the culture…”
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example