Irrigation Dept insisting that the flood will not reach 1 meter height as the flood of 2011
The attempt to revive Durian of Nonthaburi after the flood of 2011 - using Durian from Chanthaburi as the root to graft Durian from Nonthaburi - ONLY Kob Kan Lueang durian cannot be recovered by this method since this is too weak ...
Chanthaburi has Fruit Street/Road at Thessaban 3 Road in Chanthaburi Municipal - near the Statue of King Taksin the Great at Thung Na Cheoi
Dept of Insurance reporting that they have already paid to 76.11% of 86,487 customers (about 65,827 customers) who suffer from the flood of 2011
NGO rebuking the proposed Mae Wong Dam in the Mae Wong National Park in Nakhon Sawan
200 People from Klong Jik Commune - Bang Pa In District, Sanamchai Commune - Bang Sai District and Ban Kum Commune - Bang Ban district of Ayutthaya who suffer from the flood of 2011 complainer that they get unfair treatment andbeing neglect
Last edited by Wisarut; 24-04-12 at 07:22 PM.
Theerachon of BMA telling the press that House of 111 TRT are the masterminds behind the flood in BKK during the flood of 2011 by pressuring BMA NOT to open 52 watergates that bring water to Bang Pakong river, causing the flood ot hit Donmueang, Sai Mai and Lak Si
Progress reports on the flood wall construction around 5 industrial estates
NGO refusing to to withdraw the lawsuits against Industrial Estate of Thailand along with 5 Industrial estates which are erect the permanent flood walls
Heavy prices to pay for Mae Wongse Dam
Last edited by Wisarut; 26-04-12 at 05:52 AM.
Flood level sign records at Nava Nakhon Industrial estate- Near Nava Nakhon Halt
Flood level sign at See Mum Mueang Market, just before reaching Mueang Ek
How did we measure the flood level after the end of the flood - 113 cm for this case
Google Earth to deal with future flood
Last edited by Wisarut; 27-04-12 at 03:09 AM.
Weerakorn Khamprakob (House 111 TRT) lambastign NGOs who say no to Mae Wong Dam
Democrat pointing out about the frauds in the flood control projects.
Inspecting the Dredging the canals in Samut Songkram
Last edited by Wisarut; 27-04-12 at 10:43 PM.
6 projects with the investment of 4.403 billion Baht approved on the flooded zones
100000 Euiro donation for 2012 and 100000 Euyro for 2013 from German government to repair the temples around Aytthaya
BOT Pointign out that the flood of 2011 has cut down the export in 2012
Totally Wrong Strategy - Mae Wong Dam never help flood controls at all
Mae Wong dam is just to please Government cronies who run the political fiefdom in Nakhon Sawan - so people must go against them at all cost
BMA speed up dredging the canals including the sewage drains in BKK city centers canals along Vabhavadee Rangsit highway aas well as
Last edited by Wisarut; 30-04-12 at 06:53 AM.
Those who live in Lam Ta Sao commune, Wang Noy district of Ayutthaya and those who live in Uthai district of Ayutthaya complaining that they have not received the flood compensation as promised by the government
Rural Highway Dept has repaired 80% of the roads
Khun Charn Phuangphet gaining the victory by his diligence during the flood of 2011 despite of the obstruction by those PT men in Pathum Thani as well as those in the cabinet
Last edited by Wisarut; 30-04-12 at 09:55 PM.
Upcoming round of flood in BKK in 2017?
About 590,000 Households in BKK registered for 5000 Baht flood aids - received about 570,000 Households - 18000 households still missing
For the flood compensation for BMA - after the registration closed on 29 April 2012:
1. Compensation for partially damaged home for 47000 houses: 429 million Baht
2. Compensation for fully damaged home for 2 houses: 60000 Baht
3. Compensation for leased apartments for 84 families: 230000 Baht
4. Compensation for occupation tools for 1612 families: 9.2 Million Baht
5. Compensation for funeral expenses for 64 families: 2.2 million Baht
total: 441 million Baht - already taking out of BMA Treasury at 318 million Baht
BMA wants to get more by insisting to the cabinet that the requested payment for flood damage is 1.915 billion Baht
MOI speeding up the construction of the permanent flood walls around Industrial estates after learn that they are 20% done
61 out of 839 factories in 5 industrial estates shut down and move out -
5 from Saharat Nakhon Industrial estate
16 from High tech Industrial estate
28 from Rotjana Industrial estate
1 from Bang Pa In Industrial estate
8 from Nava Nakhorn Industrial park
3 from Bang Kradee Industrial park
Thai flood calling the day for National preparedness on Natural disasters on 5 May 2012
Ai Plodprasob pointing out that Yinglux is calling for helps from Mainland China and 10 nations to deal with the flood
Government already paid 42,728.659 Million baht on flood compensation
Setting up the predicting machines to handle flood and drought in Isan
Yinglux telling her men to send propaganda team to give the new understanding about Mae Wong dam project
Last edited by Wisarut; 02-05-12 at 11:51 PM.
Yinglux insisting Mae Wongse Dam at all cost
2 Designers from KMUTT and KMITL are coming up with the new architecture to deal with the flood
TCDC design to deal with the flood
Governor of Phichit digging the Monkey cheek lake at Bueng Chang, Tha Luang district of Phichit for the upcoming Rainy season
Harbor Dept going to dredge Ping river and repairing the bank protection walls from the mount of Mae Jaem river in Hod District to the Mount of Mae Klong river in Chom Thong district via San Patong district from April to September 2012
Pathum Thani get ready to deal with upcoming flood along Chao Phraya river
Eplnation on the leftowver stuffs which Choowit pointing out that it is a big cheatine to the donor
Last edited by Wisarut; 05-05-12 at 09:19 AM.
BMA learning very hard way that there are 23500 Houses invading the areas along 500 canals including Prem Prachakorn canal, Bang Khen canal, Lad Phrao canal, Thawee Watthana canal - all are the cause the flood of 2011 in BKK - need to ask for helps from NHA to set up the new housing and Senators telling the government to pressure Dept of Local Administration to restrict the issue of the temporary House Numbers which are the main source of the trouble when he government have to remove those houses along the canals for flood controls.
To prevent another flood of 2011, BMA have to do the following things:
1) Dealing with canals including
1. Drainage of 73 canals must be improved including Thawee Watthana canal, Phraya Rajmontri canal, Phasee Charoen, Prem Prachakorn canal, Lad Phrao canal, Phraya Suren canal, Saen Saeb canal, Prawet Burirom canal, and so on.
2. Digging 10 canals with the 20 meter width - including the widening of the existing canal and installing the underwater siphon tunnels to improve further drainage => 8 on the eastern bank and 2 on the western bank including
1. a canal connecting Klong 8 canal and Lad Ngoo Hao canal
2. a canal connecting Lam Chedi and Bueng Khamen canal
3. a canal connecting Lamphai and Bang Khuad canal
4. a canal connecting Phraya Suren canal - Khoo Bon canal
5. a canal connecting Lam Tone Kluay canal and Prawet Burirom canal
6. a canal connecting Buek Lamphai canal and Klong 3 canal
7. a canal connecting Tone Sai canal and Bueng Yai canal
8. a canal connecting Sala Loy Lang canal and Palad Priang canal
1. a canal connecting Tawee Watthana canal and Klong Lane canal
2. a canal connecting Rang Kheelek canal and Rahan canal
2) Three more giant tunnels have to be added including
1. Klong Bang Khen tunnel to allow the flood water in Lad Phrao canal to drain to Chao Phraya river quickly
2. Klong Bang Sue tunnel to allow the flood water in Lad Phrao canal to drain to Chao Phraya river quickly
3. Nonh Bon tunnel to allow the flood water in Bueng Nong Bon to drain to Chao Phraya river quickly
3) Four New Sewage Water Treatment Plants have to be constructed:
1. Minburi Sewage Water Treatment Plants
2. Thonburi Sewage Water Treatment Plants
3. Nong Bon Sewage Water Treatment Plants
4. Klong Toei Sewage Water Treatment Plants
NHA Governor telling the press NOT to believe the rumor that NHA is going to fill Bueng Lum Phangpuay (Royal Project for Flood control) within NHA Housing in Klong Chan to please the real estate developers who want to construct the new hotel - the area is outside the Royal Project area which include the Nawamin Phirom Park of BMA which covers the land of 76 Rai and 39 Square Wah so NHA is entitled to use 22 Rai 1 Ngan and 12.7 Square Wah for commercial purpose.
Sony movign the camera production unit out of Ayutthaya to Chonburi - until the flood control measure for Industrial estate have been done
Support Pillars needed for the road alogn Klogn 4 canal to prevent soil erosion and land subsiding
Last edited by Wisarut; 07-05-12 at 10:18 PM.
Budget for 310 Short Term Flood control projects on both sides of Chao Phraya at 24,112.737 Million Baht Approved
Furthermore, the forest protections and soil erosion control with the budget of 955.294 Million Baht also approved - total 25,06.031 Million Baht
Furthermore, Government approving the plan to ask for 350 billion Baht loan to finance flood controls
Tags for this Thread