Bueng Karn is the most Likely Candidate for the 77th Province
Dailynews - 6 May 2010
The proposal to reate Bueng Karn Provine out of Nong Khai gain the strong support since it has laready has the prison, the court and all other infrastructure for the new province - and the logn distance form mother province compell to create the new province.
Bueng Karn Privince needs at least 8 districts alogn with at least 300000 men to be the new province alogn with supportign infrastruction. The results showign that Bung Karn is ready to become the new province with hte followign districts in the list.
1. Bueng Karn District - soon to be the new Muang distrivct of Bueng Karn
2. Pak Khad district
3. Soh Phisai district
4. Porn Charoen district
5. Seka district
6. Bueng Khong Long district
7. Sri Wilai district
8. Bueng Kla district
All 8 district has already had 390,000 men with the area of 791 sq. km. Bueng Karn already has a prison, provincial court, and other facilities to be the new province.
The opinion of all 17 districts of nong Khai shows that
1. 98.83% agrred on separatign Bueng Karn to be the new province
2. 96 % of 126 local administration offices agree on separatign Bueng Karn to be the new province
3. 100% of district level and privincial level agree on separatign Bueng Karn to be the new province
The results have ensured that Bueng Karn has passed all the criteria to be the new province.
Now, it has reach the cabinet level to come up with Buang Karn Province Act to be approved by the parliament.
For the case of separating Mae Sod from Tak, Fang from Chaign Mai and Phra Narai from Lopburi, all of the FAILED due to the failture to get at least super majority to be the new province or did nto have infrastructure for the new province at all.