Former Thai minister says General Prayuth obsessed with power – ABC, June 27, 2014
…The ruling military is infuriated by coverage of the new group in exile. Called The Organisation for Free Thais for Human Rights and Democracy its members are campaigning from afar while also trying to recruit within Thailand.
The military doesn’t want Thai people to know about it. It’s making every effort to block coverage of the issue on home soil.
It’s also set up four separate media censorship panels, with one to monitor just international news outlets.
The new anti-coup organisation hasn’t found a country to officially operate from yet but it had hoped Australia may lend a hand.
A spokesman for the Australian embassy in Bangkok says there’s been no dealings with the organisation…
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs