Legend Bryan Robson’s ‘dodgy soccer deals’ – He tells club buyers how to ‘break’ FA rules – www.thesun.co.uk, July 17, 2011
…Bombshell footage of the ex-Manchester United skipper, 54, shows him allegedly telling would-be owners how to break FA and League rules by taking over two football clubs.
…Robson’s pal Joe Sim, chief adviser to the Thai FA, says in a separate meeting: “Once you have put £5million into the fund, I’ll arrange for you and me, we have dinner with Sir Alex Ferguson, then Sir Alex Ferguson will tell you that he is going to lend me the players…”
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck