Legend Bryan Robson’s ‘dodgy soccer deals’ – He tells club buyers how to ‘break’ FA rules – www.thesun.co.uk, July 17, 2011
…Bombshell footage of the ex-Manchester United skipper, 54, shows him allegedly telling would-be owners how to break FA and League rules by taking over two football clubs.
…Robson’s pal Joe Sim, chief adviser to the Thai FA, says in a separate meeting: “Once you have put £5million into the fund, I’ll arrange for you and me, we have dinner with Sir Alex Ferguson, then Sir Alex Ferguson will tell you that he is going to lend me the players…”
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017