Legend Bryan Robson’s ‘dodgy soccer deals’ – He tells club buyers how to ‘break’ FA rules – www.thesun.co.uk, July 17, 2011
…Bombshell footage of the ex-Manchester United skipper, 54, shows him allegedly telling would-be owners how to break FA and League rules by taking over two football clubs.
…Robson’s pal Joe Sim, chief adviser to the Thai FA, says in a separate meeting: “Once you have put £5million into the fund, I’ll arrange for you and me, we have dinner with Sir Alex Ferguson, then Sir Alex Ferguson will tell you that he is going to lend me the players…”
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting