Legend Bryan Robson’s ‘dodgy soccer deals’ – He tells club buyers how to ‘break’ FA rules – www.thesun.co.uk, July 17, 2011
…Bombshell footage of the ex-Manchester United skipper, 54, shows him allegedly telling would-be owners how to break FA and League rules by taking over two football clubs.
…Robson’s pal Joe Sim, chief adviser to the Thai FA, says in a separate meeting: “Once you have put £5million into the fund, I’ll arrange for you and me, we have dinner with Sir Alex Ferguson, then Sir Alex Ferguson will tell you that he is going to lend me the players…”
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?