Legend Bryan Robson’s ‘dodgy soccer deals’ – He tells club buyers how to ‘break’ FA rules – www.thesun.co.uk, July 17, 2011
…Bombshell footage of the ex-Manchester United skipper, 54, shows him allegedly telling would-be owners how to break FA and League rules by taking over two football clubs.
…Robson’s pal Joe Sim, chief adviser to the Thai FA, says in a separate meeting: “Once you have put £5million into the fund, I’ll arrange for you and me, we have dinner with Sir Alex Ferguson, then Sir Alex Ferguson will tell you that he is going to lend me the players…”
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019