From Thairath, May 17, 2013
Left: You don’t have to worry about the transportation for the plan to merge small schools with larger ones. The government will provide a school bus for the students.
Middle: That is what I oppose.
A man: What?
Right: I’m afraid that my kid will be forgotten on the bus.
[The Education Ministry proposed closing small schools in rural areas and busing students to areas further away. The cartoon refers to several recent incidents when students were left on hot buses after being taken to school and died in the heat.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019