From Thairath, May 17, 2013
Left: You don’t have to worry about the transportation for the plan to merge small schools with larger ones. The government will provide a school bus for the students.
Middle: That is what I oppose.
A man: What?
Right: I’m afraid that my kid will be forgotten on the bus.
[The Education Ministry proposed closing small schools in rural areas and busing students to areas further away. The cartoon refers to several recent incidents when students were left on hot buses after being taken to school and died in the heat.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs