Foreign investors put off buying in Bangkok – Property Wire, March 21, 2011
The real estate market in Bangkok is largely dominated by domestic buyers as various restrictions on foreign investment is ensuring that they stay away, according to a new analysis…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!