Foreign investors put off buying in Bangkok – Property Wire, March 21, 2011
The real estate market in Bangkok is largely dominated by domestic buyers as various restrictions on foreign investment is ensuring that they stay away, according to a new analysis…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting