Foreign investors put off buying in Bangkok – Property Wire, March 21, 2011
The real estate market in Bangkok is largely dominated by domestic buyers as various restrictions on foreign investment is ensuring that they stay away, according to a new analysis…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit