Foreign investors put off buying in Bangkok – Property Wire, March 21, 2011
The real estate market in Bangkok is largely dominated by domestic buyers as various restrictions on foreign investment is ensuring that they stay away, according to a new analysis…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred