FCPA Compliance Work Just Got Harder in Thailand – thailawandpolicy.wordpress.com, August 15, 2011
…Whistleblowers will run to the SEC whenever there’s a whiff of overseas bribery. They won’t talk about it with their bosses inside the company first. Why should they? That would be like giving away a lottery ticket. And why expose themselves to retaliation? If they go straight to the SEC, they’re immune from corporate discipline. So they’ll go to the feds, taking with them as many internal emails, audit documents, and bank records as they can carry…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit