From Manager, June 14, 2012
Left: I and Kokaew will scold you in front of the stage that you are chicken and fear the aristocrats… and you, you have to act as if you’re ashamed and run around the stage… ok?
The caption reads: Traditional Thai dramatic performance to deceive buffaloes.
[In the Thai world, referring to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult that denotes stupidity. Here is it used to refer to Red Shirt supporters who are being amused and fooled by a traditional drama used to get them to hate the Thai elite.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die