From Manager, June 14, 2012
Left: I and Kokaew will scold you in front of the stage that you are chicken and fear the aristocrats… and you, you have to act as if you’re ashamed and run around the stage… ok?
The caption reads: Traditional Thai dramatic performance to deceive buffaloes.
[In the Thai world, referring to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult that denotes stupidity. Here is it used to refer to Red Shirt supporters who are being amused and fooled by a traditional drama used to get them to hate the Thai elite.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military