From Manager, June 14, 2012
Left: I and Kokaew will scold you in front of the stage that you are chicken and fear the aristocrats… and you, you have to act as if you’re ashamed and run around the stage… ok?
The caption reads: Traditional Thai dramatic performance to deceive buffaloes.
[In the Thai world, referring to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult that denotes stupidity. Here is it used to refer to Red Shirt supporters who are being amused and fooled by a traditional drama used to get them to hate the Thai elite.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- We really care about Thaksin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness