From Manager, June 14, 2012
Left: I and Kokaew will scold you in front of the stage that you are chicken and fear the aristocrats… and you, you have to act as if you’re ashamed and run around the stage… ok?
The caption reads: Traditional Thai dramatic performance to deceive buffaloes.
[In the Thai world, referring to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult that denotes stupidity. Here is it used to refer to Red Shirt supporters who are being amused and fooled by a traditional drama used to get them to hate the Thai elite.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- The Bangkok bombs
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?