From Manager, June 14, 2012
Left: I and Kokaew will scold you in front of the stage that you are chicken and fear the aristocrats… and you, you have to act as if you’re ashamed and run around the stage… ok?
The caption reads: Traditional Thai dramatic performance to deceive buffaloes.
[In the Thai world, referring to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult that denotes stupidity. Here is it used to refer to Red Shirt supporters who are being amused and fooled by a traditional drama used to get them to hate the Thai elite.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example