Floods Give Thai Military a Chance to Launch Charm Offensive – NYT, November 15, 2011
…“We cannot be a conventional military like the United States,” Boonsrang Niumpradit, a retired general, said in an interview earlier this year. Thailand’s democracy is weak and occasionally needs propping up, he said. “We need to take care of weak spots,” he said…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred
- Weekly News Magazines: Mother of the Land, August 10-17, 2018