Floods Give Thai Military a Chance to Launch Charm Offensive – NYT, November 15, 2011
…“We cannot be a conventional military like the United States,” Boonsrang Niumpradit, a retired general, said in an interview earlier this year. Thailand’s democracy is weak and occasionally needs propping up, he said. “We need to take care of weak spots,” he said…
- Everyone wants to use Article 44!
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation