From Thairath, November 16, 2011
Left: PM Poo has turned crisis into opportunity in announcing her new canvassing policy.
Middle: What policy?
Right: Tax breaks for second cars and homes. [meaning everyone will need to buy these]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing